Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, Oh we meet again...

Since moving to Bar Harbor Maine in July, I have become a stay at home mom.  Something that I dreamed about ever since the twins were born.  It's a hard job, but rewarding too.  Since the twins started K, I have been more stressed then ever.  Makes me wonder if I should have just stayed working!  The princesses seems to adjusted to school and tells me everything she does in school minute by minute.  The prince, well loves school but the adjustment is a hard one.  He is very hyper, active and has issues with listening hence the reason for me to be stressed.  We have meltdowns, he and I both.. lol  BUT all in all he loves school, loves his teacher but just can't understand that he needs to sit.  I just keep reminding both of the kids, to be good, nice and listen.  I hope it works, cause I want a less stressed week..

No weighing in this week for me.  I was rushed this morning with the kids and the next thing I know I'm drinking and eating.  To late for the scale.  I hope to see results, but I'm thinking that blue berry ice cream I bought on Friday is going to be evil for me.. Yes I bought it and now I'm suffering..  My non-scale goal this week is NO ICE CREAM!

Only one more day of Grunt Style 2 week challenge.. I'm happy that I was able to do this but I'm looking forward to it being done!  Still doing badminton Monday and Friday's at the Y.  It's a great way to burn calories.   Going to still do the weights every other day at the Y and still doing the EA sports.  I have to say I like working out..

How are you planning to change up your workout as summer ends?
Going to do more of the EA sports at home and other Wii fit stuff.  I'm really enjoying the badminton at the Y so that hopefully will continue. 

5 comments:

  1. School can be rough at first. I hope that you son is able to adjust soon. Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the seasonal transition is hard on my too... with the warm coats comes new issues. Hope it isn't too warm in your neck of the woods and the ice cream isn't quite so enticing.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be the evil one and just say it. Eat a portioned out scoop of ice cream. Everything in moderation. There I said it, whew. That said I an wishing you luck with that goal of not eating it.
    Twins in general...no wonder you are stressed. My oldest daughter gives me a run for the money, but its getting better. Hope it slows down for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the comment about about eating the ice cream in moderation. Just work it into your calories if you want it. Maybe trying to work it in and giving up other things will help you realize it's a treat and not an every night thing.

    I think you are doing awesome and you are going to be less stressful when Maine is not so new anymore, you know? I think you are an amazing woman and an amazing wife!! Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm going to say it too. If you want icecream, have ice cream. Just have it in a reasonable amount. School transitions can be tough. Hang in there, mama.

    ReplyDelete