Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mamavation Monday

Wanted to say that it's been nice having a group of people who know all to well what I'm going through. It's a great support system that I think is going to help me.. I have to keep reminding myself it's going to be baby steps but it's at least something.
 
Blogging Carnival

Question: How is your routine changing now that summer is winding down? Any go-to tips to stay organized?
 
Everything is changing starting on Tuesday.  The twins will be in K all day which means there will be lots of time for "me".  I'm going to do my daily house stuff, but in that time I will have a workout plan at least 3 times a week at home or at the gym.  And mix in a little jogging outside.  
Staying organized is key for my success.  I use calendars on my phone and ipod to make sure that I have my week planned out.  I'm going to do the same for my work out plans.

6 comments:

  1. I love my calendar on my phone. It's seriously the best thing ever!

    Love you darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What calendar do you use on your phone? It sounds like you have a great plan of action! Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for an app for the phone, I have tried cozy but does not work for hubby, do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great plan! I don't use the calendar on my phone nearly as much as I should. Do you sync them externally or enter things in both of them manually?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Resa @Aries I use the google calendar and sync it to my phone and I also just updated it on my phone when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice meeting you here and hope to see more of you around

    ReplyDelete