Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tis the season for eating.. And I'm really trying to be good in my eating this holiday season.  I skipped all the pies and goodies, but I think I replaced it with lots of wine.. :) See what hosting Thanksgiving for the inlaws, friends and my own family does to me???

All in all I gained one pound.  I'm proud of that and I know this week I will lose it with my workout and badminton.

What are you thankful for in your life?

My family especially my two kids and my husband.  Without them, sometimes I don't know what I would do with all the free time I have.. lol :) All kidding aside, they are amazing part of my life. I'm thankful for being healthy and active this last year.  I'm also thankful for my amazing friends.  I have moved across country twice now and it seems that the "good" ones never lose contact with me.  And lastly would have to be Andrea.. Without her, I would be lost.  She is amazing and I love her!!!

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm wine! Have a great week & I can't wait to hear more about your workouts & badminton next week. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a drinker, but I can see how inlaws can do that. Badminton sounds fun. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could drink right now. And I crave beer like crazy which makes no sense to me. But alas I'm preggers. Gaining with you, but for different reasons. I'm sending you love, a calmness and pixie dust from Mamavation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it!! You'll lost that 1 pounds and then some.. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try to be good is awesome. I have been struggling lately, but really have to step it up now. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can and will lost that pound and then some! I'm not a wine drinker but I can sympathize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That one pound is NOTHING girl and you will lose it in NO TIME! Congrats on a successful Thanksgiving with the inlaws, family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you!!!!!!!! That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete